Like the traditional Los Angeles butt augmentation procedure, the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is capable of giving patients buttocks that are more proportional and contoured than they are able to achieve through diet and exercise alone. However, unlike the traditional butt augmentation procedure, the Brazilian Butt Lift does not require the use of buttock implants in order to bring about more aesthetically-pleasing buttocks- the Brazilian Butt Lift utilizes the patient’s very own body fat to sculpt the patient’s buttocks.
It is because of this- the lack of implants- that recovery from the Brazilian Butt Lift is known to be much quicker and painless than recovery from the traditional butt augmentation procedure; foreign objects are not being placed inside the body, eliminating the risk of infection or rejection by the body.
Although recovery from the Brazilian Butt Lift is relatively easy compared to recovery from the traditional butt augmentation procedure, there are several steps patients can take to make their recoveries go by even smoother:
• Keep hydrated. After any surgical procedure, it is crucial that patients take care to stay hydrated but it is advised that fruit juices and plain water be avoided as they can exacerbate any post-op nausea. Instead, it is recommended that patients drink other beverages such as Gatorade or ginger ale.
• Massage your buttocks. Patients should gently massage their buttocks at least three times a day for the first six weeks after their Brazilian Butt Lift procedures. Massaging the area will help to prevent any dimpling of the skin from occurring by keeping the injected fat evenly distributed around surgical sites.
• Sleep on your back. Patients should take care to sleep on their backs for at least the first two weeks after their procedures. If during this time patients need sit on their buttocks, they should use soft, comfortable cushions when doing so.
• Take regular showers. It is very important that patients take the time to carefully clean their surgical sites, especially after any bowel movements. Patients should take thorough showers at least once per day for the first two weeks after their Brazilian Butt Lift procedures.
• Move around. While getting enough rest is absolutely critical during recovery from any type of surgical procedure, it is also equally important that patients take care to move/walk around a bit every so often in order to keep their blood flowing. This will help prevent the development of any post-op blood clots.
• Do not force your recovery. Some patients will take longer to recover than others- this is expected as each patient is unique and their bodies will respond to recovery in unique ways. Remember to follow any and all post-op recovery instructions as given by your cosmetic surgeon in Los Angeles so that your recovery will go as smoothly as possible.
Read more about butt augmentation los angeles